Course rules & etiguette
Please register to the caddiemasterille before a round. The 9-hole course cannot be booked in advance; simply turn up on the day. The last tee time for the course is the same, as the closing time of caddiemaster’s office, which applies also for players that play 18 holes.
- A greefee must be paid before the around
- Max 4 players per group. During the busy times the game is played with the group of four.
- It is recommend that an one player has a Green card in a group
- Please follow the rules and regulations of the golf course
Each player must have own or rented ½ set of golf clubs, (golfbag, clubs, pitchfork, tees and game balls. Golf clubs can be rented from the caddiemaster. Rented clubs must be returned prior to the closure of the caddiemaster’s office.
Some extra points for you to remember:
- Replace all divots on the fairway
- Repair all pitch marks on the green, and maybe a few extra
- Never take a trolley or buggy across a tee or green
- Observe the speed of play and allow groups to play through
- Never take a trolley or buggy between any bunker and the green
- Observe pathways and notices.